XLR Executive Jet Centers is the Rigby Group's corporate aviation brand that is managed, developed and operated by Regional & City Airports (RCA) group, an established and fast-growing owner and operator of UK regional airports. RCA owns Coventry, Exeter, Bournemouth and Norwich Airports, and manages and operates Blackpool, City of Derry and Solent Airports on behalf of their owners.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
Assist the Duty Manager in maintaining a first-class executive handling facility, developing business and providing excellent customer service levels as expected within this role. To deliver fuel in a timely manner to XLR customers and third party customers in line with Company procedures.
1. Assist the Duty Manager and XLR team in providing handling assistance to corporate customers delivering excellent customer service levels as expected.
2. Deliver fuel to corporate XLR customers and other third-party operators in line with full operating procedures.
3. Maintain fuel paperwork in line with the fuel supplier and coordinate the refueling operation and fuel truck refill.
4. Deliver first class customer service to our clients, operators and crew on a daily basis.
5. Assist the Duty Manager with ramp procedures such as marshalling, towing, toilet and water services.
6. Coordinate additional services as required by corporate customers and assist in the correct preparation of fuel invoicing.
7. Using the corporate aviation vehicles supplied safely transport passengers and crew to and from the FBO their aircraft and other local locations abiding by Airport safety rules and procedures.
8. Assist, and help other XLR staff and the business development of the XLR Jet Centre at Birmingham Airport.
9. Learn, under expert guidance and with training, to marshal aircrafts to a competent standard, load bags into the hold of aircraft and other ground services requirements.
10. Continually keep the Corporate Fuel truck clean and tidy, hazard and waste free. Reporting any defects to the Corporate Aviation Manager in a timely manner.
11. The post holder must hold an in date LGV or HGV truck license.
This job description outlines the duties required for the time being, it is not a comprehensive or exclusive list and duties may be varied from time to time which do not change the general character of the job.
The post holder will regularly be required to attend the airport outside normal office hours and at weekends in line with a Rota system and outside of this due to emergency situations or last minute flights.