XLR regularly recruits for exceptional individuals to add to its operational and customer service teams. If you have a passion for providing world class service and can both anticipate client needs and respond quickly and swiftly in all situations, why not check out our current vacancies, which are listed below.
Should you be interested in applying for a role, please forward your CV to the details provided and we will be in touch.
XLR Executive Jet Centres, Rigby Group's corporate aviation brand that is managed, developed and operated by RCA, is looking to recruit a Fuel and Ramp Officer based at Birmingham Airport to assist the Corporate Aviation Manager in maintaining a first-class executive handling facility, developing business and providing excellent customer service levels as expected within this role.
The role responsibilities include:
- Assist the Corporate Aviation Manager and XLR team in providing handling assistance to corporate customers.
- Deliver fuel to corporate XLR customers and other third-party operators in line with full operating procedures.
- Maintain fuel paperwork in line with the requirements of the fuel supplier and coordinate the refuelling operation and fuel truck refill.
- Deliver first class customer service to our clients, operators and crew on a daily basis.
- Assist Corporate Aviation Manager with ramp procedures such as marshalling, towing, toilet and water services.
- Coordinate additional services as required by corporate customers and assist in the correct preparation of fuel invoicing.
- Using the corporate aviation vehicles supplied, safely transport passengers and crew to and from the FBO their aircraft and other local locations abiding by Airport safety rules and procedures.
- Assist other XLR staff and in the business development of the XLR Jet Centre at Birmingham Airport.
- Learn, under expert guidance and with training, to marshal aircraft to a competent standard, load bags into the hold of aircraft and other ground services requirements.
- Continually keep the Corporate Fuel truck clean and tidy, hazard and waste free. Reporting any defects to the Corporate Aviation Manager in a timely manner.
- The post holder must hold an in date LGV or HGV truck licence
As well as a competitive salary plus benefits, this role includes a shift working allowance.
If you are ready to be part of our business and think you’d be an excellent addition to our passionate team, then apply now by sending a covering letter and CV to: Becky.Giles-Phillips@Exeter-airport.co.uk