Passionate about customer service? Looking for a role where no two days are the same? Want to work for a friendly, sociable company with competitive benefits? At XLR we’re dedicated to delivering our promise of ‘Travel Like No Other’ and we’re on the lookout for motivated individuals to join our team at Exeter airport.
Executive Coordinators are our passengers’ first point of contact – you’ll often be the only face of the company our passengers see. Whether on business or pleasure our exclusive jet centres, with our ‘breeze through’ efficiency, provide our passengers with a seamless journey. You will need to ensure that this high standard is met on a daily basis, whilst thinking on your feet and utilizing your excellent customer service experience.
You will be working within a small team of coordinators and, in readiness for the passenger, you will have been dealing with aircraft movements, regulatory bodies and preparing the executive lounge for their arrival. As a team you will provide a wonderful priority car-to-plane transit experience for our passengers. Utilising your organisational skills, whilst keeping an eye on the detail under pressure.
If you are ready to be part of our business and think you’d be an excellent addition to our passionate team, then apply now.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
Assist the XLR Director in maintaining a first class executive handling facility, developing business and providing excellent customer service levels as expected within this role.
1. Assist the XLR Corporate Aviation Manager in providing handling assistance to corporate customers and delivering excellent customer service levels as expected.
2. Maintain and promote lounge facility to all operators.
3. Coordinate with Airfield Operations, notifying such departments of aircraft movements ahead of flight arrival/departure.
4. Deliver first class customer service to our clients, operators and crew on a daily basis and offer concierge style services to assist with their travel/onward travel
5. Assist the Corporate Aviation Manager in ensuring that all aircraft movements are logged correctly and invoiced accordingly in a timely manner. Working with a database and learning how to charge operators correctly.
6. Work with the UK Border Agency and Special Branch as well as other such bodies in informing relevant parties of aircraft arrivals and departures.
7. Coordinate additional services as required by corporate customers and assist in invoicing accordingly.
8. To be able to marshall aircraft, load bags, chock aircraft and carry out other ground support functions appropriate with an aircraft turnaround
9. Using the XLR vehicles supplied to safely transport passengers and crew to and from the FBO and their aircraft abiding by Airport safety rules and procedures.
10. Occasionally prepare small amounts of food for customers using the Jet Centre facilities. Full training will be given.
11. Continually research and monitor other UK FBO’s with the objective of ensuring XLR remains ahead of the competition. Occasional report writing may be required.
12. Assist with other staff and the development of the XLR Exeter Jet Centre
13. Continually keep the XLR Jet Centre clean and tidy, hazard and waste free. Reporting any defects to the Corporate Aviation Manager in a timely manner.
This job description outlines the duties required for the time being, it is not a comprehensive or exclusive list and duties may be varied from time to time which do not change the general character of the job.
The post holder will regularly be required to attend the airport outside normal office hours and at weekends in line with a Rota and outside of this due to emergency situations or last minute flights.
Visit our website https://www.exeter-airport.co.uk/careers/ and apply as directed.